A great conversation with Jeffrey Rhodin focusing on his deep knowledge of of lean thinking and six-sigma methodologies and the construction industry. He is currently focusing on assisting builders and homeowners maximize their discretionary income and value of their homes by saving on heating, cooling, and electric expenses. He Bring to bear the problems facing the construction industry while working directly on access to, and affordability of, all forms of renewable energy. To learn more, go to LinkedIn
- – Michael Hammer’s work has been influential on Jeffery. “Dr. Michael Hammer’s groundbreaking research and visionary thought leadership galvanized the business world—beginning with his leadership of the reengineering movement and continuing with his brilliant formulation of the process-centered organization. Hammer’s ideas have become integrated into the DNA of businesses and organizations worldwide and continue to be relevant today.” To learn more http://www.hammerandco.com/index.htm
- Harvard Business Review that “started” the reengineering wave.
- Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution
- True North “a global provider of lean process and methods to the construction industry” is company mentioned during the episode that you might what to check out.
- The Lean Six Sigma method was discussed. To learn more
- The Lean Enterprise Institute Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Boston, MA, with a mission to make things better through lean thinking and practice. Founded in 1997 by management expert James P. Womack, PhD, LEI conducts research, teaches educational workshops, publishes books and ebooks, runs conferences, and shares practical information about lean thinking and practice.